Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Day of School

First day of school.
 (David was too hungry to smile!)

The fourth grade students were so excited about their first day of school that they wanted to share it with everyone!


At break I had fun playing foursquare with the 1st grade class. We taught them how to play a lot better. I like the 1st grade class.      -Molly


We qualified to do Wii. In spelling we are going to do typing on our laptops. We qualified for two class points today!     -Daniel


Today I played foursquare with the 1st grade.  Then Danielle got me out. I am glad that we have a 1st grade class.      Katherine  
This year in spelling we get to use laptops. It will be very exciting!    -Rodrigo
Today we got to have science with the 5th and 6th grade class. We learned how to conduct heat with different objects. It was really fun.    -David

Today my class and I qualified to play Wii. To get Wii points, we had to raise our hands, give good eye contact, and pay attention.    -Tommy

This year in school our class gets to use laptops in spelling! We have five minutes to use the laptops. It is so much fun, because these laptops are new.    -Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment